Indie-pop foursome Anteros have shared their cute and candid video for their single “Cherry Drop”.
“Cherry Drop” is a high energy and rambunctiously catchy Blondie-esque bop which will, as lead singer Laura Hayden dynamically chants, have you listening “again and again and again and again and again and again!” The track is lifted from Anteros’ latest EP Drunk, which the group dropped on April 14th via Distiller Records. To support “Cherry Drop”, the Brit band unveiled a Phoebe Fox-shot music video full of candid moments from their life on the road this year, which you can view below:
Anteros were hailed by The Guardian for their “60s pop savvy, 70s new wave ’tude and 90s swagger”, which you can experience for yourself by catching Anteros on one of their upcoming UK tour dates:
- April 27: Sebright Arms, London (headline)
- April 30: FestEvol Gardens, Liverpool
- May 18: The Great Escape, Brighton
- July 22: Secret Garden Party Festival
- August 4 – 6: 110 Above Festival, Atherstone