I Played 20 Questions With LGBT Ally, Madelin
After a fruitful debut with the feminist anthem Good List, indie electropop songstress Madelin is gearing up to drop a delicious remix EP, entitled The Peachmixes, on April 13th.
The growing chanteuse has already premiered some signature striking visuals for two of the upcoming EP’s remixes; the arcade inspired High School Boys (feat. Sean McVerry), which plays like a VHS tape, was featured by Billboard, while the more subdued, oscillating melodies of Roxelana (Maxo Remix) debuted over on LADYGUNN.
Following up from our chat back in July last year, where we delved deep into the nitty-gritty of the singer’s wonderful debut EP, I got to know Madelin on a different wave length this time by playing 20 Questions with her.
20 Questions with: Madelin!
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- What would your perfect room look like?
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
- What state or country do you never want to go back to?
- What songs have you completely memorized?
- Are you usually early or late?
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
True to form, Madelin chose to handwrite and illustrate her responses in super cute colors – have fun getting to know this LGBT sensation on a more personal level!