Browsing Amazon yesterday, I was alerted to the fact that they were selling the Bible of pop music, Britney Jean, for the bargain price of £1.47. £1.47. Of course, I snapped it up instantly.
Unable to contain my excitement of this sheer daylight robbery, I investigated to find out what products are more expensive than Indie Jean. My results may shock you. To celebrate the 14 bops on the album, here’s 14 of my results:
- Some jeans from ASOS.
- A coaster from John Lewis.
- Some Head & Shoulders shampoo from Asda.
- A train ticket from London Euston to Birmingham New Street.
- A luxury crystal iPhone case.
- An AmazonBasics car charger.
- Some car screenwash to go with that charger.
- A dental checkup.
- Why not get a new toothbrush afterwards for £2.10?
- A swimsuit from Primark.
- Some gourmet jelly beans.
- Mr Muscle pet odor spray.
- A packet of smoked salmon.
- A perfume bottle so you can mark your territory!
What are you waiting for? Go order Britney Jean NOW!