Japanese electro queens Perfume have finally revealed the details of their next album!
COSMIC EXPLORER is dropping on April 6th 2016, and will be the group’s 5th collection of wig snatching electronic bops. It’s arriving in 3 editions; 2CD+Blu-ray, 2CD+DVD and a regular 2CD. COSMIC EXPLORER will contain their (now legendary) “album-mix” versions of previous singles “TOKIMEKI LIGHTS”, “Star Train”, “Cling Cling” and “Sweet Refrain”. The album also spotlights “FLASH” (the main theme for the movie “Chihayafuru”) with an album-mix on CD1, original mix and instrumental on CD2, as well as the PV on the DVD/Blu-ray. Check out the tracklist below:
COSMIC EXPLORER Tracklist
- Cosmic Explorer
- Miracle Worker
- Next Stage with YOU
- FLASH (Album-mix)
- Sweet Refrain (Album-mix)
- Baby Face
- TOKIMEKI LIGHTS (Album-mix)
- STAR TRAIN (Album-mix)
- Relax In The City
- Pick Me Up
- Cling Cling (Album-mix)
- Hold Your Hand
- FLASH -Original Instrumental-
- Perfume no Tada Tada Radio ga Suki Dakara Radio! 2 (Perfumeのただただラジオが好きだからレイディオ！ 2; Because We Like Nothing But Perfume’s Radio Radio! 2)
COSMIC EXPLORER DVD/Blu-ray Tracklist
- FLASH -Video Clip-
- Hold Your Hand -Lyric Video-
- Cling Cling (2014/07/14 Perfume “Cling Cling” World @ Harajuku Astro Hall)
- Pick Me Up (2015/12/31 66th NHK Red and White Singing Contest Live + Behind the Scenes Documentary)
No covers just yet, but they will obviously be incredible. Are you perched for COSMIC EXPLORER? I know I am!
Update (March 10th): The covers are here! Obsess over the symmetry with me, will you? They’re so neat and clean, a definite step up from LEVEL 3.